Slick Quotes




"If you wish to enrich days, plant flowers; if you wish to enrich years, plant trees; if you wish to enrich eternity, plant ideas in the lives of others". S. Truett Cathy - Businessman - Author- Philanthropist.


"Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better". - Steve Maraboli - Writer.


"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great". - Pablo Coelho - Author.


"True knowledge can cream your dream". - Bassey Ette - Author


"Always remember your success begins inside you. If you can't see it first, none else ever will". - Chuck Norris - Actor - Martial Artist.


"A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds". - Percy B - Musical Artist.


"I like to take advantage of my problems not my happiness". - Bassey Ette - Author.


"The sky is not the limit. Your mind is". - Marilyn Monroe - Actress.

Comments

Popular Posts